Ables, Iannone, Moore & Associates, Inc. is seeking candidates with interest in the financial services industry. The advisor will primarily market in the Savannah, GA area. This is a great opportunity to gain experience by working with experienced advisors whom have over 50 years combined experience in the financial services sector.
· Candidates should be highly self-motivated and personable.
· Responsibilities include marketing the firm’s fee-only investment approach to individuals, CPA’s and other professionals to develop a referral network and prospective client list.
· Arrange meetings with individual prospects in order to convert prospects into clients of the firm.
· Once clients are obtained the financial advisor will establish a risk profile and investment objectives through interacting with the new client. Subsequently, the advisor will manage the client’s assets on a discretionary basis using individual stocks and bonds to implement the client’s specific investment strategy.
· In addition to the development of new business, the advisor will meet periodically with existing clients to review historical performance and discuss any changes to the client’s specific investment profile.
· Candidates will need to obtain a Series 65 securities license.
· Limited travel may be required.
· Salary plus bonus commensurate with experience.
· 401-k plan available.
Ables, Iannone, Moore & Associates, Inc. is an independent fee-only RIA located in Bluffton, SC between Hilton Head, SC and Savannah, GA. Founded in 2003, AIMA has an immediate opening for a financial advisor to support the growth of the company. Currently, the firm manages assets for clients in over 20 states.
Those interested in applying for the position should send a resume’ to:
Jeff A. Iannone
President & CEO