Ables, Iannone, Moore & Associates, Inc. is seeking candidates with interest in the financial services industry. As an independent fee-only RIA we are looking for individuals to obtain clients as well as manage those client's assets using individual stocks and bonds. The advisor will primarily market in the Savannah, GA area, but is not limited geographically as we maintain relationships with clients in 25 states and 3 foreign countries. This is a great opportunity to gain experience by working with experienced advisors whom have over 50 years combined experience in the financial services sector.
· Candidates should be highly self-motivated and personable.
· Responsibilities include marketing the firm’s fee-only investment approach to individuals, CPA’s and other professionals to develop a referral network and prospective client list.
· Arrange meetings with individual prospects in order to convert prospects into clients of the firm.
· Once clients are obtained the financial advisor will establish a risk profile and investment objectives through interacting with the new client. Subsequently, the advisor will manage the client’s assets on a discretionary basis using individual stocks and bonds to implement the client’s specific investment strategy.
· In addition to the development of new business, the advisor will meet periodically with existing clients to review historical performance and discuss any changes to the client’s specific investment profile.
· Candidates will need to have or obtain a Series 65 securities license.
· Limited travel may be required.
· Compensation structure commensurate with experience.
· 401-k plan available.
Ables, Iannone, Moore & Associates, Inc. is an independent fee-only RIA located in Savannah, GA. Founded in 2003, AIMA has an immediate opening for a financial advisor to support the growth of the company. Currently, the firm manages over $125mm in assets for clients in 25 states and 3 foreign countries.
Those interested in applying for the position should send a resume’ to:
Jeff A. Iannone
President & CEO